Dr. Bryan Sowell MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

February 11th, 2016
Thankful Patient
Dr. Sowell has been my doctor since 2008. When the insurance company didn't approve my new diabetes medicine the office staff went above and beyond until they did. I never wait long and Dr. Sowell spends as much time as needed to address all my issues. In 2014, I complained of a little pain in my chest, not heart related. I was in ex-ray within minutes and referred to a pulmonologist within two weeks. It was cancer. I had part of my lung removed and am cancer free. It is due to Dr. Sowell's ability to listen and act on what me, his patient, is telling him. He didn't question or try to brush it off as a little ache and pain. I truly believe he saved my life, along with my oncologist. Thank you

September 14th, 2011
Great Doctor
After having the same doctor for years who would hardly ever show up on time to appointments, leaving you to wait for him for 2 to some 4 hours. I was really impressed with the way Dr. Sowell was courteous of how long he kept me waiting and also his staff, he takes out time to find out what the situation I was going through, and showed great concern...

September 12th, 2010
New Patient
Just want to say I have had to deal with a lot of doctors in my time, but I am truly amazed at how he makes things easy for you.

September 22nd, 2009
best health care i have ever recieved in my 42 years of existance !
he is a very good doctor. always takes the time to listen to why you are there. never makes you feel like you are being rushed. he makes sure you have had every shot and prevenative test that you are suppose to have. i have had good doctors before,but i have never had one that truly cares about you as an indiviual,and makes sure that everything possible is being done to solve all of your health issues. i can honestly say that all doctors,nurses and all other staff at this clinic have nothing but your health at interest. they all are very exceptional at their jobs!