Dr. Bryan Swapp Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Bryan Swapp?

Rude/careless

Posted on May 23rd, 2017

Took my son in after he had been throwing up and had been complaining of difficulty breathing, dizziness and abdominal pain. Dr. Bryan Swapp looked at us with a expression of disgust when he came in the room. Our consult lasted a total of 4 minutes and consisted of him asking my son if he felt pain in his abdomen and told me that it seemed to be a stomach flu. When we were about to leave my son started breathing heavily, so I asked Dr. Swapp if that was part of the stomach flu symptoms to which he responded with a "woah! Woah, that was weird! I don't know what he just did there but that was weird! You might want to ask a doctor about that because I don't know what that was about". The response that Dr. Swapp had after seeing my 1st grader breathing heavily was insensitive, and unprofessional.My son was very scared after seeing Dr. Swapp reaction and asked if he was weird for breathing that way! It's terrible and unbelievable that he didn't seem to have analyzed my child's symptoms in more detail. How can you be certain of what's going on in just 4 minutes?

Not sure what this guy learned in Medical School.....

Posted on September 3rd, 2009

Did he graduate at the bottom of his class? Poor manners, poor assessment skills. Tells me my son's symptoms sound like peripheral neuropathy that you "see in Diabetics" then proceeds to not check a urine or blood glucose. Tells us to keep our appointment with the family physician in 3 weeks but we might want to consider seeing a Neurologist. What!?!? And if our family doctor wants to order an MRI he can do it at that time. No instructions about what to do if the symptoms get worse. No written instructions what so ever. THe Southridge Instacare was beautiful, wait very short, front desk efficient but the doctor was awful.... Guess those are the only ones IHC can find to work their InstaCare(lesses).

Posted on May 9th, 2017