A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Swilley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Swilley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Swilley graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Swilley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- POH Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Swilley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 7 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Anthem - 33 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bryan Swilley practice?
Dr. Bryan Swilley practices Family Medicine near Pontiac, MI.
See Pontiac Family Physicians.