A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Swilley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Swilley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Swilley graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Swilley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Swilley DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bryan Swilley practice?
- Dr. Bryan Swilley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bryan Swilley practices Family Medicine near Pontiac, MI.
See Pontiac Primary Care Doctors.