A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Ho is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Ho, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ho has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Holy Name Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Tao Ho MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Bryan T. Ho practice?
- Dr. Bryan Ho has 1 office location.
Dr. Bryan Ho practices Otolaryngology near Englewood, NJ.
See Englewood Otolaryngologists.