A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan To:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan To is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. To graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. To has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Menifee Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. To accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 4 plans
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bryan H. To practice?
Dr. Bryan To practices Internal Medicine near Murrieta, CA.
See Murrieta Internists.