Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bryan Troop
Dr. Bryan Troop, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Trauma Surgery, General Surgery, Emergency Medicine and Preventive Medicine. Dr. Troop is affiliated with Mercy Hospital - St. Louis, MO and St Lukes Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Bryan Troop has the following 4 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
Dr. Bryan Troop is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.
Dr. David Schlarman
Saint Louis, MO 0.01 mi28
Dr. Martin Jendrisak
Transplant Surgery, Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Saint Louis, MO 0.01 mi38
Dr. Sarah Alander
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Saint Louis, MO 0.01 mi29