A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Troop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Troop is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Troop
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Troop Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Troop, MD is board certified in Preventive Medicine - Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine, Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
- Digestive System Abnormalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Troop graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Troop has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital - St. Louis, MO
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan R Troop MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Emergency Medicine, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bryan R. Troop practice?
- Dr. Bryan Troop has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bryan Troop practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Emergency Medicine, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons, Saint Louis Emergency Physicians, and Saint Louis Preventive Medicine Specialists.