Dr. Bryan Trueworthy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bryan Trueworthy?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 4 Ratings with 1 Comment

March 16th, 2015

Dr. NOTworthy

I presented with a large number of respitory issues that I clearly stated I had been experiencing for 3 weeks minimum and that I had been exposed to large quantities of mold while being homeless and living in a tent. Dr. Noteworthy was dismissive and condescending with me almost from the start of my visit. He even went so far as to roll his eyes at me when I pressed him for answers about his diagnosis. His acting nurse at the time even made the exçuse for his behavior that he was overworked by having to attend a lot of patients who didn't need to be there and were trying to work the system. The good doctor had told me that i did not have cancer of the lung, nor a heart problem, nor any infections. When asked what did have, he stated "I don't know". When pressed about that by my query, he got quite agitated and said, " that's what you want to hear me say ... Nothing fatal." He went on with his belittling and dismissive commentary for another brief moment and then briskly left. When called back to answer my questions again, his attitude had only worsened.

June 4th, 2016