A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Tunink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Tunink is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Tunink, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tunink graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Tunink has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Harris Methodist Southlake Center For Diagnostics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Peter Tunink MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Bryan P. Tunink practice?
- Dr. Bryan Tunink has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bryan Tunink practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.