Dermatologist, Allergist & Immunologist

13000 N 103rd Ave
Ste 60
Sun City, AZ 85351
623-933-3107
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by CitySearch. Judy's Book.
 |  Get second opinion  |  show details
by John L. on Aug 21st, 2013

Dr. Updegraff is very friendly, but he has missed several cancerous growths and finding one which was biopsied. One spot was not caught for one year after he was told to biopsy it, then resulted in much of the nose being removed because it had grown (skin cancer). Just be certain he takes the time to check everything on your whole body. He misses things.

|  Revised review after biopsy  |  show details
Jan 11th, 2012

Since Dr. Updegraff did a biopsy on a growth on my cheek, I see him more clearly for the fake hand-holder that he is. During the biopsy, something went wrong and the anesthetic apparently landed in my sinus cavity, including my left eye area. Also, during the procedure my forehead was burned. Afterward, I kept asking what that odor was and the doctor ignored me completely---no reassurance from him at all that I would be okay in a few minutes. Just a few words from him would have stopped the nightmare I was living. As it worked out, I did recover during my drive home. So don't bet the farm on Dr. Updegraff's caring about you.

|  Thought he was great!  |  show details
by Zlrd at Citysearch on Nov 3rd, 2011 on citysearch.com

That last review did not make any sense. I am very confused I thought Dr. Updegraff was very warm and personable. Great experience.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  like him very much  |  show details
Oct 1st, 2011

Overall experience was great. Unlike most physicians dr Updegraff actually gets to know you and actually cares. Comments about touching their arm are retarded since he Is a dermatogist, that's what they do they touch your skin. I thought he was great and would highly recommend!

|  Great office and medical staff  |  show details
Sep 14th, 2011

office staff was very friendly and went out of there way to help with whatever you need. I saw Devon the PA and she was wonderful

|  a doctor with a wonderful personality  |  show details
Aug 29th, 2011

He is a great doctor with a great sense of humor. He has great bedside manner and I actually enjoy coming to his office to see him.

|  Bedside manner too cozy for office  |  show details
Aug 4th, 2011

Went to Bryan Updegraff, as referred for allergy testing. He's a dermatologist. Why am I not seeing an allergist. He does not need to rub my arm while he is looking in my ear. Very gross. Very inappropriate. He sings outside the room, "The bear went over the mountain, etc." Maybe his mind should be on his work instead of stupid nursery rhymes. Something is wrong with this picture. I'm getting my test results and going elsewhere. He never called back with results. I had to request them. Sad situation. No wonder there was no one in the waiting room.

|  uncaring office.  |  show details
Jul 27th, 2011

This doctor has no time to talk to his patients, throws you off to his office staff and if you dare ask a question you will be treated like an "bad patient" and told not to come back. I am horrified at the level of unprofessionalism. Unless you are submissive and don't care about what a doctor does to your body then I would not see this office.

|  show details
Jun 15th, 2011

Overall experience was positive. Fast availabilty for appointments. Great bedside manner.

|  Dont got here  |  show details
by do da f. at Judy`sBook on Sep 11th, 2005 on judysbook.com

This doctor sucks. He is a has an affectation that is inconceievable. He`s the kind of guy that will call you 32839748923 times and make you a broke broke. Do not go here. There a lot more docotrs that can treat allergy`s but for god`s sak...

Read Full Review at judysbook.com