Dr. Bryan Updegraff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bryan Updegraff?

August 22nd, 2013

Get second opinion

Dr. Updegraff is very friendly, but he has missed several cancerous growths and finding one which was biopsied. One spot was not caught for one year after he was told to biopsy it, then resulted in much of the nose being removed because it had grown (skin cancer). Just be certain he takes the time to check everything on your whole body. He misses things.

January 11th, 2012

Revised review after biopsy

Since Dr. Updegraff did a biopsy on a growth on my cheek, I see him more clearly for the fake hand-holder that he is. During the biopsy, something went wrong and the anesthetic apparently landed in my sinus cavity, including my left eye area. Also, during the procedure my forehead was burned. Afterward, I kept asking what that odor was and the doctor ignored me completely---no reassurance from him at all that I would be okay in a few minutes. Just a few words from him would have stopped the nightmare I was living. As it worked out, I did recover during my drive home. So don't bet the farm on Dr. Updegraff's caring about you.

January 3rd, 2012

A very nice man

Dr. Updegraff is the most thorough physician I have known. When I was overdosed by another doctor on penicillin and developed a bad rash, the first t ...

October 1st, 2011

like him very much

Overall experience was great. Unlike most physicians dr Updegraff actually gets to know you and actually cares. Comments about touching their arm are retarded since he Is a dermatogist, that's what they do they touch your skin. I thought he was great and would highly recommend!

September 14th, 2011

Great office and medical staff

office staff was very friendly and went out of there way to help with whatever you need. I saw Devon the PA and she was wonderful

August 29th, 2011

a doctor with a wonderful personality

He is a great doctor with a great sense of humor. He has great bedside manner and I actually enjoy coming to his office to see him.

August 4th, 2011

Bedside manner too cozy for office

Went to Bryan Updegraff, as referred for allergy testing. He's a dermatologist. Why am I not seeing an allergist. He does not need to rub my arm while he is looking in my ear. Very gross. Very inappropriate. He sings outside the room, "The bear went over the mountain, etc." Maybe his mind should be on his work instead of stupid nursery rhymes. Something is wrong with this picture. I'm getting my test results and going elsewhere. He never called back with results. I had to request them. Sad situation. No wonder there was no one in the waiting room.

July 27th, 2011

uncaring office.

This doctor has no time to talk to his patients, throws you off to his office staff and if you dare ask a question you will be treated like an "bad patient" and told not to come back. I am horrified at the level of unprofessionalism. Unless you are submissive and don't care about what a doctor does to your body then I would not see this office.

June 15th, 2011

Overall experience was positive. Fast availabilty for appointments. Great bedside manner.

October 6th, 2017