A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Vanzandt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanzandt graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Vanzandt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Lee Vanzandt MD is a male Radiologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Bryan L. Vanzandt practice?
- Dr. Bryan Vanzandt has 1 office location.
Dr. Bryan Vanzandt practices Radiology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Radiologists.