Dr. Bryan Vartabedian MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

• Good
  • Bad

November 30th, 2015
My first experience was fair. I was on time for the appointment but had to wait over 15 minutes to be seen. The front office was not inviting and rude. Once we saw the doctor my son did not get a diagnosis. The result was a try this and come back in 30 days. I was late to the follow up so my son was not seen. I have to drive 45 mins to the dr office and check my son out of school early. When I ask if we could reschedule to a later time so I my doesn't have to miss school they said no the latest appointment time is 3:15. For a pediatric office the appointment scheduling is inconsiderate to a child's education. Again front office was rude and inconsistent. I questioned why they had a patient on the schedule for 3:45 but I could not schedule my son's appointment for 3:45. She couldn't explain only saying that it was for today only. Also they do not have a sign stating , if you are so many minutes late that the appointment will need to be rescheduled. Most offices state between 15-30 mins late. It's okay for the patient to wait 15-30 minutes to be seen but not okay to be late. I guess their time is more valuable then your own!

November 16th, 2015