A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Vekovius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Vekovius, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Vekovius, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vekovius graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vekovius has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Shreveport
- Christus Schumpert Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Johannes Vekovius MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bryan J. Vekovius practice?
- Dr. Bryan Vekovius has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bryan Vekovius practices Ophthalmology and Surgery near Shreveport, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, LA.
See Shreveport Ophthalmologists and Shreveport Surgeons.