A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Vinik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Vinik is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Vinik, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Vinik graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vinik has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Delray Medical Center
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Shaun Vinik MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Bryan S. Vinik practice?
- Dr. Bryan Vinik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bryan Vinik practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Delray Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boca Raton, FL.
See Delray Beach Endocrinologists.