A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Wachter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Wachter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wachter
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wachter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Wachter, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wachter graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Wachter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Native Medical Center, Phs
- Alaska Native Med Ctr, Anchorage, Ak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Glenn Wachter MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Bryan G. Wachter practice?
- Dr. Bryan Wachter has 1 office location.
Dr. Bryan Wachter practices Otolaryngology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Otolaryngologists.