A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Wachter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Wachter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wachter
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Wachter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Wachter, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wachter graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Wachter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Native Medical Center, Phs
- Alaska Native Med Ctr, Anchorage, Ak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Glenn Wachter MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Bryan G. Wachter practice?
- Dr. Bryan Wachter has 1 office location.
Dr. Bryan Wachter practices Otolaryngology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Otolaryngologists.