A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Wales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Wales is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Wales, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wales graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Wales has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Peter Hospital
- Providence Hospital, Centralia, Wa
- St Peter Hospital, Olympia, Wa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan D Wales MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Bryan D. Wales practice?
- Dr. Bryan Wales has 1 office location.
Dr. Bryan Wales practices Anesthesiology near Olympia, WA.
See Olympia Anesthesiologists.