Dr. Bryan Wall Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bryan Wall?

October 29th, 2015

Dr. Wall has been great. Had a bad tear in rotator cuff. Met him for the first time day of surgery and has been great since. Willing to spend time with you and answers all questions. Won't hesitate to have him operated again if needed.

December 30th, 2014

I have found that my experience with Dr. Wall has been a great one. He explained what he was going to do before surgery and after he talked with my wife to explain what he found and did. Every follow up visit he has been very nice and has been great to answer all my questions. I would let Dr. Wall operate on me again and I would recommend him.

February 5th, 2014

Sad

I didnt even make it past the appointment scheduling. The lady got rude once I told her I didnt have my insurance information ready, and proceeded to tell me that I could not make the appointment without it because these are specialty doctors, and they need to make sure they get paid!! Really!! I will make sure my insurance referal service is made fully aware!!

July 2nd, 2013

Pro Bowler

Dr Wall Rocks, he has helped me through my knee problems for years. I could not make a living with out him. HE has done (5) scopes on my knees and every time i can get right back to performming at a high level. This dude is the best surgeon i hav ever had. I keep tearing up my legs and he fixes them , so cool to find a good surgeon.

April 18th, 2013

Waited for over an hour to see him and he spent less than 5 minutes with me. He was very abrupt, no bedside manner at all, didn't explain treatment options and didn't seem to care at all about how severe my pain was. He was also rude and short with his own staff, who obviously didn't seem to like him either. I will be seeking treatment from another orthopedic surgeon.

September 20th, 2012

Excellent surgeon

I've had three surgeries via Dr. Wall and am very pleased with the outcomes. You may not get a lot of info from him unless you ask, however, the end result is what's most important.

July 8th, 2012

The core has terrible service

Dr. Bryan Wall was terrible that was the worst visit I've ever had with a doctor. He was not concerned with what was happening with my foot and was maybe in the room talking to me for less than five minutes. when he was giving me options what to do it was basically his way of the highway. Also the staff there isn't very friendly and are terrible at making your first appointments. The receptionsist made the impression on me that they were lazy and didn't know much about what they were suppose to be doing.

March 29th, 2012

Warning

Warning!If you want a doctor that cares,this is not your guy.Never even cared to ask problem or what may have caused it.Acts like he could not wait to get to next patient$.Still have same problem no answer.

March 1st, 2012

he is rude.. feels like he doesnt care

He said my only option is surgery..just staring at me. I was asking a ton of questions and he seemed to get annoyed and short answer me. Enough for me to go find another surgeon! !

December 23rd, 2011

AWFUL!

Awful Surgeon! Don't let Him touch you!

March 31st, 2011

Great Physician

Dr. Wall has been fantastic to me during the past year while recovering from knee surgery. He is competent, friendly, caring and compassionate. His knowledge is vast...get to know him. Hilary, his PA, is wonderful. I have recommended him to my friends who have liked him.

December 28th, 2010

I think Dr. Wall was a great surgeon with a very professional background. his PA hiliary is also very helpful and seemed concerned with my problem.. I would definantly recommend him