Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

3.0

Dec 30th, 2014

I have found that my experience with Dr. Wall has been a great one. He explained what he was going to do before surgery and after he talked with my wife to explain what he found and did. Every follow up visit he has been very nice and has been great to answer all my questions. I would let Dr. Wall operate on me again and I would recommend him.

Pompous & doesn't listen to patient show details Pompous & doesn't listen to patient
by Carolee H on Mar 24th, 2014

From my personal experience in dealing w/this "Dr", he has one of the worst beside manner. I have gone w/my adult daughter a couple of times & I know my blood pressure goes up each time! My daughter's broken arm happened in a car accident that happened in Oct 2013 & here it is almost the end of March 2014 & she's still dealing with it as it hasn't healed. In raising 4 children & a sick husband, I have had plenty of experience w/all types of doctors, including orthopedic surgeons. There was one that comes to mind that dealt w/my, at the time, 4-yr old son with a broken thru the growth plate arm. He may not have a good bedside manner but he was a FANTASTIC surgeon. As for my opinion on Dr. Wall, he has no business being a surgeon. He's pompous, arragant, doesn't listen to his patient, supposedly knows all about the patient but has never met her before & doesn't want to listen to past experiences she or the family has had to help him make a better diagnosis. The daughter now has a metal plate & 7 screws in her arm & is in pain most of the time. She's a single mother of two & needs her job but is jeopardizing it because of his "treatment" of her case. She has had two episodes of passing out in the last 4 days & she has called twice today for either the dr or his staff to get back to her concerning the medication she's taking. No return call!! And this isn't the first time she's called w/no return call. The staff is not friendly & there seems to be tension between Dr Wall & office staff. Instead of finding the cause of her issues, his answer is more meds. Really!! Think twice before you deal w/this surgeon.

Sad show details Sad
by Cassie on Feb 4th, 2014

I didnt even make it past the appointment scheduling. The lady got rude once I told her I didnt have my insurance information ready, and proceeded to tell me that I could not make the appointment without it because these are specialty doctors, and they need to make sure they get paid!! Really!! I will make sure my insurance referal service is made fully aware!!

Pro Bowler show details Pro Bowler
by Joe Faciana on Jul 2nd, 2013

Dr Wall Rocks, he has helped me through my knee problems for years. I could not make a living with out him. HE has done (5) scopes on my knees and every time i can get right back to performming at a high level. This dude is the best surgeon i hav ever had. I keep tearing up my legs and he fixes them , so cool to find a good surgeon.

Apr 17th, 2013

Waited for over an hour to see him and he spent less than 5 minutes with me. He was very abrupt, no bedside manner at all, didn't explain treatment options and didn't seem to care at all about how severe my pain was. He was also rude and short with his own staff, who obviously didn't seem to like him either. I will be seeking treatment from another orthopedic surgeon.

Excellent surgeon show details Excellent surgeon
Sep 20th, 2012

I've had three surgeries via Dr. Wall and am very pleased with the outcomes. You may not get a lot of info from him unless you ask, however, the end result is what's most important.

The core has terrible service show details The core has terrible service
Jul 8th, 2012

Dr. Bryan Wall was terrible that was the worst visit I've ever had with a doctor. He was not concerned with what was happening with my foot and was maybe in the room talking to me for less than five minutes. when he was giving me options what to do it was basically his way of the highway. Also the staff there isn't very friendly and are terrible at making your first appointments. The receptionsist made the impression on me that they were lazy and didn't know much about what they were suppose to be doing.

Warning show details Warning
Mar 28th, 2012

Warning!If you want a doctor that cares,this is not your guy.Never even cared to ask problem or what may have caused it.Acts like he could not wait to get to next patient$.Still have same problem no answer.

he is rude.. feels like he doesnt care show details he is rude.. feels like he doesnt care
Mar 1st, 2012

He said my only option is surgery..just staring at me. I was asking a ton of questions and he seemed to get annoyed and short answer me. Enough for me to go find another surgeon!!

AWFUL! show details AWFUL!
Dec 23rd, 2011

Awful Surgeon! Don't let Him touch you!

Planner show details Planner
May 26th, 2011

incompetent is the nicest i can reply to as a comment on this POS

Great Physician show details Great Physician
Mar 30th, 2011

Dr. Wall has been fantastic to me during the past year while recovering from knee surgery. He is competent, friendly, caring and compassionate. His knowledge is vast...get to know him. Hilary, his PA, is wonderful. I have recommended him to my friends who have liked him.

Dec 28th, 2010

I think Dr. Wall was a great surgeon with a very professional background. his PA hiliary is also very helpful and seemed concerned with my problem.. I would definantly recommend him

BUTCHER, SCUMBAG, LIAR!!!!! show details BUTCHER, SCUMBAG, LIAR!!!!!
by Stacy Lawrence on Aug 8th, 2010

I broke my hip 2 years ago in a work accident. First, he accused me of being a drug seeker when I came to the hospital with a fractured and dislocated hip. Yes, I was a heroin addict but I have been clean for more than 15 years! He is arrogent, self centered, mean, nasty and a liar!! I needed a hip replacement but he wouldn't do one. Maybe cause I was on Medicaid???? Now, my hip bone has died and crumbled. I have a pin sticking into my pelvis and have to now have a 4th operation to fix his handiwork!!! He refused me PT after my surgeries, was nasty,hateful,mean and demeaning! I am in constant pain and walk with a limp. I monkey could have done what he did! Please don't let this butcher touch you! I know for a fact I'm not the only person he has butchered!!!!

Jun 1st, 2009

Dr. Wall has provided excellent care for me during a 3 month period for a broken elbow. He has been kind, caring, and professional. I would highly recommend him to ANYONE in need of an orthopedic surgeon/physician.

by FURIOUS on May 7th, 2009

Dr. Wall is the worst surgeon i've ever had the displeasure of knowing. He screwed up, my sister's hip so bad, that it's now an inch longer than her other leg, and she is in constant pain. and his reaction was, you'll just have to live with it. he has no business operating on anyone. i don't think he's qualified!

Jan 26th, 2009

Don't know what the other person's problem was, but I found him to be very professional and right on with his diagnosis. I highly recommend him to everyone.

Aug 14th, 2008

VERY RUDE AND VERY ARROGANT. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS ARROGANT PRICK TO ANYONE EVEN IF MY LIFE DEPENDED ON IT!!!!!!