A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Walls:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Walls is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walls
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walls Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Walls graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Walls has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Dean Walls DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bryan D. Walls practice?
- Dr. Bryan Walls has 1 office location.
Dr. Bryan Walls practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors.