A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Wasserman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Wasserman, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Wasserman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasserman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wasserman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Delray Medical Center
- Pinecrest Rehabilitation Hospital
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Jay Wasserman MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bryan J. Wasserman practice?
- Dr. Bryan Wasserman has 1 office location.
Dr. Bryan Wasserman practices Internal Medicine near Delray Beach, FL.
See Delray Beach Internists.