A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Weatherspoon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Weatherspoon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Weatherspoon graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Weatherspoon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Charles Weatherspoon MD is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Bryan C. Weatherspoon practice?
- Dr. Bryan Weatherspoon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bryan Weatherspoon practices Pediatrics near Kingsland, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Marys, GA.
See Kingsland Pediatricians.