Pediatricians

Seven Western LLC
51 Lindsey Ln
Kingsland, GA 31548
912-673-9355
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Wish My Husband and I Could Use Dr Weatherspoon Too  |  show details
by H Curran on Feb 26th, 2013

We had actually started off at the pediatrician two doors down, later finding out that the other Doctor is universally disliked by parents in the area. I found Dr Weatherspoon to be professional yet very down to earth and friendly. He did not issues decrees to be followed without question but discussed with me the issues at hand and possible treatments. He is a hands on father --I know this because at our first appointment two of his young children were in the office. I found his staff to be friendly and personable. Finding a doctor like Dr Weatherspoon was a welcome surprise. We moved to this small area from Dallas Tx and before that Vancouver, Canada. Having Dr Weatherspoon as my kids pediatrician has eased my mind regarding their healthcare during our time in this area. Really like this Doctor. Best describe him like my favorite brother in law who is also my kids Dr, that kind of ease of communication.

|  show details
Jan 17th, 2013

This guy is definitely a quack. Let me tell you about my experience. I purchased a groupon for botox. I saw him at the Jax location. It was not even a medical office, no name on the door or anything. I was asked to fill out form. The form was taken from me before I even completed it and I was walked into the 'office'. I was brought into a conference room. Yes, a regular conference room with a table and office chairs. This was no medical facility. He must just rent the room. In the conf room he had his medical tools on the table and his secretary (or whatever she is) sat at the other end of the table. I actually felt really uncomfortable and probably should have left immediately. He had me clean the botox area with alcohol wipes without even providing a mirror. He also kept trying to up sell me more botox. I hope other people post their experiences too.

|  Simply a Quack  |  show details
by Disgusted Dad on Aug 24th, 2012

This guy is a fraud and a quack. Doesnt like to spend money on vaccinations tries to convince you not really necessary. Spends more time trying to push weight loss gimmicks than caring for his patients.

|  show details
Aug 7th, 2010

Not a good place for your kids

|  Overall great office  |  show details
by Mrs. Brown on Mar 13th, 2010

Very caring and knowledgeable. Willing to listen to my concerns and questions. Just wish wait time was shorter, but staff is very accommodating.

|  DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!!  |  show details
Jan 19th, 2009

I heard he was under investigation for molesting his 4-year-old daughter.