inactive

Bryan C Weatherspoon MD Patient Reviews

3.3

February 26th, 2013
Wish My Husband and I Could Use Dr Weatherspoon Too
We had actually started off at the pediatrician two doors down, later finding out that the other Doctor is universally disliked by parents in the area. I found Dr Weatherspoon to be professional yet very down to earth and friendly. He did not issues decrees to be followed without question but discussed with me the issues at hand and possible treatments. He is a hands on father --I know this because at our first appointment two of his young children were in the office. I found his staff to be friendly and personable. Finding a doctor like Dr Weatherspoon was a welcome surprise. We moved to this small area from Dallas Tx and before that Vancouver, Canada. Having Dr Weatherspoon as my kids pediatrician has eased my mind regarding their healthcare during our time in this area. Really like this Doctor. Best describe him like my favorite brother in law who is also my kids Dr, that kind of ease of communication.

January 17th, 2013
This guy is definitely a quack. Let me tell you about my experience. I purchased a groupon for botox. I saw him at the Jax location. It was not even a medical office, no name on the door or anything. I was asked to fill out form. The form was taken from me before I even completed it and I was walked into the 'office'. I was brought into a conference room. Yes, a regular conference room with a table and office chairs. This was no medical facility. He must just rent the room. In the conf room he had his medical tools on the table and his secretary (or whatever she is) sat at the other end of the table. I actually felt really uncomfortable and probably should have left immediately. He had me clean the botox area with alcohol wipes without even providing a mirror. He also kept trying to up sell me more botox. I hope other people post their experiences too.

August 7th, 2010
Not a good place for your kids

March 13th, 2010
Overall great office
Very caring and knowledgeable. Willing to listen to my concerns and questions. Just wish wait time was shorter, but staff is very accommodating.