A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Weinstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Weinstein, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Sidney Weinstein DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bryan S. Weinstein practice?
- Dr. Bryan Weinstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bryan Weinstein practices Psychiatry near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, MI.
See Livonia Psychiatrists.