A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Whitemarsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Whitemarsh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Whitemarsh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitemarsh graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Whitemarsh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Mary Bridge Children's Hospital & Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Whitemarsh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bryan D. Whitemarsh practice?
Dr. Bryan Whitemarsh practices Family Medicine near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Puyallup, WA and Gig Harbor, WA.
See Tacoma Family Physicians.