A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Wieck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Wieck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wieck graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wieck has 3 hospital affiliations:
- United Regional Health Sys-8th St Campus
- United Regional
- Red River Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Robert Wieck MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bryan R. Wieck practice?
- Dr. Bryan Wieck has 1 office location.
Dr. Bryan Wieck practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Wichita Falls, TX.
See Wichita Falls Psychiatrists.