A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Wieck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Wieck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wieck
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wieck Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wieck graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wieck has 3 hospital affiliations:
- United Regional Health Sys-8th St Campus
- United Regional
- Red River Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Robert Wieck MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bryan R. Wieck practice?
- Dr. Bryan Wieck has 1 office location.
Dr. Bryan Wieck practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Wichita Falls, TX.
See Wichita Falls Psychiatrists.