A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Williams is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Williams, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Williams has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Scott Williams MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bryan S. Williams practice?
- Dr. Bryan Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Bryan Williams practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Anesthesiologists and Chicago Pain Management Doctors.