A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Winkler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Winkler
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Winkler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Winkler graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Winkler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Diego Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan L Winkler MD is a male Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Body Imaging.
- Where does Dr. Bryan L. Winkler practice?
- Dr. Bryan Winkler has 1 office location.
Dr. Bryan Winkler practices Radiology and Body Imaging near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Radiologists.