A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Winn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Winn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Winn
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Winn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Winn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Winn graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Winn has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan J Winn MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bryan J. Winn practice?
- Dr. Bryan Winn has 1 office location.
Dr. Bryan Winn practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.