A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Winn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Winn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Winn
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Winn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Winn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Winn graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Winn has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan J Winn MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Bryan J. Winn practice?
- Dr. Bryan Winn has 1 office location.
Dr. Bryan Winn practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.