A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Woodruff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Woodruff is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Woodruff, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Lewy Body Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodruff graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Woodruff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Mayo Clinic - Arizona
- St Lukes Hosp, Jacksonville, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Keith Woodruff MD is a male Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Bryan K. Woodruff practice?
- Dr. Bryan Woodruff has 1 office location.
Dr. Bryan Woodruff practices Neurology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Neurologists.