Dr. Bryan Lee MD Patient Reviews

Thank You Dr Lee !!!
Terrified of needles but the Facet injections were are a miracle Ty Dr Lee

August 22nd, 2014
Dr. Byran Lee
He has been my pain management doctor for several years now and has always provided the absolute best care, and I believe, best advice and treatment during every visit and for every issue. I can attest to anyone looking an excellent pain management doctor who is very caring and willing to help his patients in finding solutions to pain. Dr. Byran Lee was competent in finding a diagnoses and medications for my condition of a brain tumor and spinal stenosis. If you are looking for a doctor whose medical knowledge is encyclopedic, treats the whole person, and takes the time to be caring even while maintaing a very efficient office, then Dr.Byran Lee is someone you should consider visiting."

June 3rd, 2014
Compassionate Dr.
I've been a patient of Dr. Lee for roughly 2 years now and by far he is, in my opinion, a rare find. What he offers is a co-partnership in your healthcare, and by this I mean: he works with you, not at you, in creating a long-term pain management plan. His bedside manner is impeccable; spends quality time with his patients, listens attentively, and explains everything to you. I couldn't ask for more in a Dr. The staff are very friendly and helpful and are always greeting every patient with a smile. Overall I'm more than pleased with Dr. Lee and would highly recommend him.

June 2nd, 2014
COMPASSIONATE, LISTENS, AND CARING DOCTOR
Dr. Lee, has been supervising my pain for over 1 year now. He is the best. Before I could not get out of bed, now I have better days. I'm always in pain due to several medical conditions, which I know will never go away, but at least Dr. Lee has given me a better quality of life! He has prescribed medication, which is strictly monitored, even random drug testing. He has done nerve blocks, he just does everything in his power to keep me comfortable. I had some different pain, he listened ordered CT Scan, results showed a tumor, staff immediately faxed info to my primary Dr. and if Dr. Lee would not have been listening to me, it would have been overlooked.Dr. Lee has been a blessing to me. Staff is courteous and helpful, I'm in a scooter staff always helps me. Office is handicap accessible.Dr. Lee is a Dr. I can trust with my life, because he has earned it! He is intelligent, caring, great bedside manner and treats me like a person not a number. The wait time is well worth it, because once you're in his office he focuses on just you, and most of all expains everything and listens. I highly recommend Dr. Lee. I'd give him 10 stars if I could!!! Bless you & your staff, THANK YOU

February 11th, 2014
Miracle Worker
My experience with Dr. Lee was awesome! I am able to exercise again and participate in activities with my family again. My pain is so much less. I went from being house bound to being able to live my life again. I tried many doctors before with no positive outcome, and settled for this is the way I will just have to live my life. If I could say one thing it would be to tell people give Dr. Lee a try. He has done everything he can to make me well again. He saved me from needless pain. I truly encourage anyone who is suffering in pain to give Dr. Lee a fair chance. Don't wait for years like I did. This is a awesome Dr. who will do his best to help you.

January 16th, 2014
Only treatment that EVER helped IMMENSELY
The staff he has actually seem to honestly care, the environment is friendly and clean and they want to find a solution rather than a mask. Long term results rather than temporary fixes are what are most important. My General Doctor is so impressed with the help I have received from this Doctor that he now refers his patients to Dr. Lee for the help and support I gave receive here. Positive results! Not just another pain pill or temporary mask!

November 20th, 2013
Patient
Dr. Bryan Lee is the kind of Dr. Who listens you when you explain your pain condition. He works with you on how to best manage your pain. I always seem to leave feeling better, after a visit with him.

November 11th, 2013
Great dr would highly recommend
Love dr lee.he will do everything he can to help with your pain fills meds when running low :) four seasons surgey center is always great to with a warm welcome.;)

October 4th, 2013
patient
Dr. Lee has been as for Godsend to me. I have been a patient of his for more then 5 years. He takes the time and puts forth the effort to know his patients and treat each one with the care of an old fashion doctor. I would not trade him for any other doctor.

September 23rd, 2013
Intuitive & Compassionate!
Dr. Lee is one of the most attentive doctors I've ever had the pleasure of being a patient of. Within a few visits, after years of being told my pain was imaginary and in my head, Dr. Lee had ordered tests that proved my lumbar were distintigrating, and I had a brain cyst on my brain stem. He has always made sure I have regular appointments, and never run out of my medications due to ill times appointments. His staff is fantastic, and Dr. Lee has always been there to help me, especially in a pain emergency.

September 19th, 2013
Mrs.
I am a very satisfied patient. I am EXTREMELY cautious to recommend Dr.'s however I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Bryan Lee. His Office manager Lisa is excellent, courteous, friendly and sincerely interested in QUALITY treatment, which Dr. Lee definitely gives ALL of his patients. I have worked in the health care industry for over twenty-five years and am EXTREMELY satisfied with Dr. Lee and his caring, gentle and loving staff. It is not often a patient can have experience the wonderful treatment Dr. Lee and his staff provide.

September 12th, 2013
Patient
After five back surgeries and one next surgery I thought there would never be a good day for me the rest of my life. My anxiety, depression and horrible pain kept me almost bed ridden. I did go for pain management, but to another Doctor. He was rude, didn't even try to understand or even listen to me describe the misery I was in. Also, this Doctor seldom showed up for my visits, in fact I saw him once. It was his staff I saw after that and was very resentful of his lack of compassion. The staff isn't much better. At my first visit with Dr. Bryan Lee I felt at ease. He looked me in the eye and listened and asked questions pertaining to ME and the pain I was having. He read all the reports I brought him making notes on them and asking me specific questions. He spent time explaining what was happening to me and what he would begin to make me feel like myself again. With a lump in my throat I listened to him describe me as if he had been a friend for years. I knew from that time forward I would always have a professional to speak to that had my very best interest in mind. I look forward to my visits with Dr. Lee every month. He is very careful with the medications he prescribes making certain they are compatible with other meds I have been prescribed by my Family Physician, plus over the counter meds. That makes me feel very secure about his prescriptions. He'll only prescribe what is needed and keeps a close eye on me to be certain I am taking ONLY the prescribed doses. He has me bring my prescription bottles to each monthly appointment to see how much medication still remains. Dr. Lee is the best and I did compare.