A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Yingling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Yingling is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Yingling, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Yingling graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Yingling has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan L Yingling MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Bryan L. Yingling practice?
- Dr. Bryan Yingling has 10 office locations.
Dr. Bryan Yingling practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Intercourse, PA and Columbia, PA.
See Lancaster Obstetricians & Gynecologists.