Dr. Bryan Lynn Yingling MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Yingling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Yingling is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Yingling, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Yingling graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yingling has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yingling accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bryan L. Yingling practice?
Dr. Bryan Yingling practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Intercourse, PA and Columbia, PA.
See Lancaster Obstetricians & Gynecologists.