A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Youree:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Youree is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Youree
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Youree Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Youree, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Youree graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Youree has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Youree MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bryan Youree practice?
- Dr. Bryan Youree has 5 office locations.
Dr. Bryan Youree practices Infectious Disease near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Infectious Disease Doctors.