A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Youree:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Youree is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryan Youree, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- HIV Infections
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Youree graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Youree has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan Youree MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bryan Youree practice?
- Dr. Bryan Youree has 1 office location.
Dr. Bryan Youree practices Infectious Disease near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Infectious Disease Doctors.