A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryant King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryant King, MD is board certified in Nephrology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Fluid Therapy (Fluid/Electrolyte Balance)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. King has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospitals Indianapolis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. King accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- MDWise - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans