A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryant King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryant King, Nephrology, Internal Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryant King, MD is board certified in Nephrology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Fluid Therapy (Fluid/Electrolyte Balance)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. King has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospitals Indianapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryant A King MD is a male Nephrologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Bryant A. King practice?
- Dr. Bryant King has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bryant King practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Nephrologists.