Dr. Bryant Lee MD Patient Reviews

no change

February 1st, 2013
patient
I am a patient of Dr. Lee, and have found him to be friendly, professional and high on my list, he answers my questions and concerns. It is very reassuring for me as a patient to hear a doctor say he will try and do all he can to help me, and does it. There are certain qualities that I look for in choosing a medical team primarily as I am a thyroid cancer patient. My doctors must be skilled, professional,approachable and give me the opportunity to speak. Dr. Lee meets all of my requirements, and I am thankful for having him as one of my care givers. He also has a sense of humor. Would highly recommend him to others.

September 16th, 2012
Dr. Lee is a GREAT surgeon. However, he could have a better bedside manner. In all of my visits to his office, he never made eye contact with me, and he rarely looked up from his computer. His office staff also called and canceled and rescheduled my appointments four times with very little advance notice. This did not make me feel like I was being cared for. Again, Dr. Lee is an excellent surgeon, and I would definitely recommend him, but my experience in his office left me cold.

April 18th, 2012
Harriet M.
I can't thank Dr. Bryant Lee enough for his superb surgical abilities. He is a most precise, concerned, straight talking, gentle, patient, very informative head and neck surgeon. My experience with Dr. Lee is assuring, comforting and calming.

March 21st, 2012
Happy to find Dr. Bryant Lee
Extreely professional with caring manner and aopears to be very bknowledgable with detailed explanation.

August 26th, 2011
WHAT A GREAT VISIT!!!
DR LEE GAVE ME A SENSE OF CONFIDENCE. I ENJOYED SEEING THAT HE IS ONE OF THE BEST DOCTORS IN NEW JERSEY. HE TOOK CARE OF MY SYMPTOMATOLOGY WITH SPEED AND PROFESSIONALISM. I THANK HIM SINCERELY

December 10th, 2010
Dr. Lee performed a very delicate surgery on me for oral cancer. He referred me to some of the greatest specialists in the country and basically saved my life.

August 11th, 2010
Outstanding surgeon and physician
Dr. Bryant Lee is an outstanding surgeon. His skill and precision left no residual effects(Not even a detectable scar.)His follow up is professional (but pleasant)and thorough.His office staff is very helpful with negotiating the health care system.

August 6th, 2010
Dr Lee has been wonderful to me and is the only good thing I experienced with my cancer. I totally trust him with my life.

July 11th, 2010
Dr. Lee was incredible during my battle with neck cancer. His diagnosis was excellent and he was very helpful to me and my wife discussing the illness. I had 2 surgeries with him- both went perfectly. Recovery was tough- but he was always available and followup appointments were always prioritized. His professionalism and enthusiasm for his profession are unmatched.

March 25th, 2010
Would recommend him to everyone -- help my son
My son had sleep apnea and I was worried about surgery.Dr. Lee was nice and I felt comfortable with him the moment we met. He explained the procedure (tonsils and adenoid removal) in detail. My son went through the procedure without problems and he is now sleeping without even snoring

October 20th, 2009
Angel in Medicine
After 3 months of suffering and visiting doctor after doctor, someone recomended Dr. Lee to me. Dr. Lee was very concerned about my condition and his diagnosis was on point. Unlike the other doctors he took the time to find out what was goiong on and effectively treated me. Excellent service, he was truly heaven sent.

July 17th, 2009
Taking care of my Mom
Dr, Lee has been an excellent doctor throughout the care of my Mom. He is knowledgeable, caring and offers many options of care, along with his opinion of the choice he would make. He spends time and treats the patient with kindess and dignity.