Dr. Bryant Leung III MD Patient Reviews

2.8

• Good
  • Bad

June 25th, 2015
AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!!
Be prepared to WAIT. Now I'm not talking about 45 min or so. No...My appointment was yesterday as a matter of fact scheduled at 11am, I didn't get seen until 1:30pm. That's the facts and that was not a long wait for me. I've spent hours in his office, once up to 5 hours. I would have never done it other than the fact he is pain management and he prescribed my medication. Other than that..I'd NEVER see him again. He's nice, I'll give him that. But does not compensate for his lack of time management. He spends too much time dragging his feet and chit chatting with staff and patients. You can hear EVERYTHING through those paper thin walls. Not to mention Maddy, his assistant so ddoesn't know her job. They will NEVER answer the phone nor will they return a single call. Worst and I mean worst operation over there I have EVER had the misfortune of being involved with.

August 10th, 2010
Dr. Leung has been my pain specialist for four years. I have RSD caused from a horse related incident. I drive an hour from home to see me, because other doctors I saw had absolutely no empathy for what I was going through. Dr. Leung is kind and compassionate. When he comes in to talk to you, he sits down and meets you eye to eye so that you know he is listening to you. With medication and nerve blocks, my quality of life has improved tremendously. The office staff at the OMG medical group is not staffed with the most caring people. However, I put up with them, because the quality of the doctor is most important.

April 20th, 2010
I've had four back surgeries and it seemed Dr. Leung thought I was lying about pain levels.I changed to a new Dr.and got some Help with my pain. I'am going to have a nureostimulater installed. Dr.Leung never talked to me about other treatments.

December 19th, 2016