Dr. Bryant Mutchler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bryant Mutchler?

October 24th, 2016

Dr. Mutchler was my general doctor in Waterloo, Iowa in is very much missed by many. I had a surgery with major complications from a specialist in Waterloo. Dr. Mutchler came several times to the hospital just to see how things were coming along. He is one of the most compassionate doctors I have ever had! Dr. Mutcher's concern was genuine and he listened and knew what to do or where to send patients to if the problem was beyond his specialty. Cannot say enough good about him!! One in a million that still cares.

September 25th, 2013

Finally!!!

I am incredibly pleased with Dr. Mutchler. I started seeing him after being pushed and pulled between doctors for years. I have chronic anemia and had doctors who tried to force pills down my throat that didn't help. Dr. Mutchler gave me a blood transfusion and started me on Iron Infusion Therapy and got me feeling better for the first time in years. He listens to problems, and finds solutions and does not think he knows everything like some other Doctors.

December 16th, 2011

Great Choice for Family Doctor

Dr. Mutchler is one of the best doctor's I've been too. He is kind and courteous to me, and makes me feel very comfortable during the appointment. Also seems very knowledgable .

November 29th, 2016