A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryant Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Nguyen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryant Nguyen MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Bryant Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Bryant Nguyen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bryant Nguyen practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near El Cajon, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Mesa, CA and Pittsburgh, PA.
See El Cajon Cardiologists.