A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryant Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Nguyen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryant Nguyen MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Bryant Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Bryant Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Bryant Nguyen practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near El Cajon, CA.
See El Cajon Cardiologists.