Dr. Bryant Toth Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bryant Toth?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Bryant Toth?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 29th, 2014

Great Job!

Dr. Toth has been my son's doctor since he was born and has done a wonderful job correcting his bi-lateral cleft lip and palate. Dr. Toth and his staff were always professional, courteous and accommodating. His calm demeanor always put us at ease with each surgery we went through with our son. Dr. Toth always took the time to explain the procedures: what to expect in terms of results and recovery time. It was a 17 year journey with my son and Dr. Toth and we made it!!! Not too long ago I lost a lot of weight loosing 5 dress sizes. While I was extremely happy with my weight lost and all the new clothes I had to buy, I wasn't happy with my breasts. So I decided to use Dr. Toth for my breast augmentation. This is the first time I had undergone surgery. I was extremely nervous but, again, Dr. Toth talked me through the procedure and put my mind at ease. I didn't want huge breasts for show, just a little fuller so it would fill out my bra cup...size c. I went for it and am extremely happy that I did. It looked so natural that no one noticed. I would highly recommend Dr. Toth!

March 24th, 2012

Litigation Attorney

I am a 63 year old male who decided, as my cheeks, neck and eyes were being pulled down by gravity, that it was time to have a face lift and eyelid surgery. These are obviously procedures that one does not undertake lightly, and as a practicing lawyer, I did a lot of "due diligence", doing online research, speaking to others who have had plastic surgery and interviewing a number of plastic surgeons. After all, it was the face I have lived with for 63 years that I was exposing to serious surgery!Dr. Toth immediately inspired confidence: he is on the Clinical faculty of UCSF Medical School, he was not at all aggressive or self-promoting (he is a very nice, relaxed person)and it was immediately clear to me through his calm demeanor and explanations that he knew what he was doing.I (and my wife) could not be happier with the results: I still look like myself, only considerably younger and more energetic. Dr. Toth works with top staff, both in his office and in the hosital where the anesthesiologist he works with was also first rate. My recovery was surprisingly painless and swift. Dr. Toth's follow up was thorough and he readily answered the many questions I came up with, both before and after the surgery. I recommend Dr. Toth unequivocally to anyone who needs plastic surgery.

December 27th, 2011

In my mid-thirties, I had a neck lift preformed by a plastic surgeon in Los Angeles. Perhaps I was too young to have this done, but the skin stretched and I was left with huge scars around my ears. I lived with these scars for years; it was very embarrassing and I finally decided to have them fixed.I interviewed some of the top plastic surgeons in San Francisco. I was told, repeatedly, that the scars would be extremely difficult to correct and that I may end up with scars that looked just as bad, if not worse, than the originals. When I spoke with Dr. Toth, he didnt comment about how bad the scars were or how difficult they would be to fix. He just said that he would fix them and he did! The scars are perfect now; Im so happy. Since that time hes done my eyes, a mini-face lift and, most recently, a breast lift. Each procedure has been fantastic. My breasts look like they belong on a teenager.Dr. Toth Hes a brilliant surgeon and a really nice man. The office staff is wonderful, too. Theyve all remained the same over the years, even the anesthesiologist. I cant recommend them strongly enough. Id, also, be more than happy to speak with anyone that wants to speak with a real patient.

August 12th, 2011

Exceptional Doc

Dr. Toth you are simply an amazing Dr. person and everything. You and Dr. Sun gave us hope when we felt our world fell apart. You just performed surgery on my boy. I do not want to put my name for confidential reasons, but you operated on him when he was 7 months old and 10 years later you did it again. When I think of the way you were there for us my eyes fill up with tears. Thank you mother of "A"

June 29th, 2011

THE BEST

Dr. Toth is amazing. I met him when my baby was a few days old and born with cleft lip and palate. I raked Dr. Toth over the coals, and compared him with everyone in the country doing cleft lip repairs, and he stood out as the absolute best. 18 years later, my son is an amazing kid because of Dr. Toth's caring, knowledge, skill and talent. He is amazing. He has performed lip, palate, nose and a few other surgeries on my son, and all have been perfect from start to finish. Dr. Toth is the most caring Dr. I have ever encountered, and I have had numerous family members require many procedures and surgeries of many kinds-I have lots of experience with medical professionals. He made my child's life perfect, when many things could have gone wrong. He is a perfectionist, and his care for his patients is higher because of that. I would not entrust anyone else with my son.

February 20th, 2011

An excellent surgeon with an excellent reputation, well deserved. I would recommend him for any type of cosmetic surgery.

December 3rd, 2010

a nice person and great surgeon

nothing but praise for my experience with Dr. Toth. He is warm and caring and an excellent surgeon. I work in the operating room and he is the surgeons plastic surgeon.

July 2nd, 2010

Dr. Toth has an amazing bedside manner and is a master at caring for the parents of his patient. (He performed numerous surgeries on my young daughter) He comes across as sincere and comforting. Very confident in his abilities and that was very reassuring for me as a very worried parent!!!

July 2nd, 2010

the best

I have had the rare experience of knowing Dr Toth. He has worked closely with Children's Hospital on my daughter. She was born with craniosynostosis. With my daughter being diagnosis just before her first birthday with this condition, I am very glad to have Dr Toth working on her. He calmed my nerves about my daughter needed a lengthy surgery and then continuous follow-up surgeries. In total Dr Toth has performed eight surgeries to date. I am very happy with the results and so is my daughter. I was clearly informed of all the risks of the different surgeries up front. I was instructed on what to look for afterwards. He is a Godsend for my daughter, myself, and my whole family. To end: anyone looking for a doctor that cares....look no further. Dr Toth is by far the best choice for you.

March 26th, 2009

All staff and Dr. Toth were professional, courteous and prompt.

June 6th, 2008

*highly recommend*

Unfortunately I have to highly disagree with the gentleman who hd a bad experience. Mine has been anything but! In March, Dr. Toth performed a breast augmentation & liposculpture to restore my body to its pre-baby shape. And my entire experience has been just incredible! In fact, today I went for a check-in, and everything is better than it's been. At 33, I look and feel better than ever. My breasts looks completely natural, and have "regained" all their fullness. I feel *so* lucky to have been referred to Dr. Toth. The previous Dr. I consulted with was going to give me a lift on one breast. That would have left tremendous scarring, and an asymetrical appearance, as one breast would have none of those scars. Dr. Toth took the time and thoughtfulness for an alternative-- more saline in one side for "balance", and now both breasts are beautifully symetrical. I am sorry for the other gentleman's feelings, but I must say, Dr. Toth is incredibly talented. And his staff is just lovely. I hightly recommend him to anyone!

June 4th, 2008

OUTSTANDING Cosmetic Surgeon

I underwent liposuction and breast augmentation several years ago by Dr. Toth. He is warm, caring, and very professional. He is a doctor's doctor and I highly recommend him.