A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryant Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryant Wilson, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryant Wilson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryant W Wilson MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bryant W. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Bryant Wilson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bryant Wilson practices Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Kennesaw, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.