Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mar 4th, 2015

Not impressed.

NEW MISSION STATEMENT: show details NEW MISSION STATEMENT:
Jan 19th, 2015

All about numbers since the take over. Not allowed to remove a toenail after appt had been given for the DOCTOR to remove it. It takes to long for doctors to work on such work. No longer do we have doctors that share compassion, St John's won't allow them to waste so much time.$$$ Is this the way a "non-profit hospital works? Your mission statement seems not to match the way"business" is conducted. "HIS" care was given with love and concern not only the physical but the spiritual aspect. Please pray for God to show Mercy Hospital how it can minister to all people, not by MORE HANDOUTS but words of life and true reality.

Best of the best show details Best of the best
Dec 20th, 2014

Very thorough, listens to patients, diagnosis spot on, caring and bedside manner is outstanding. Feel very fortunate to have him as our Internist. When admitted to hospital Dr Ayers came in to see patient at 10pm!! Only a top notch MD would come at such a late hour.

Feb 25th, 2014

Dr. Ayers is a very good doctor. He called me on a weekend to check on me and tell me my test results. He explains things very well. I'd recommend him to my family.

Aug 30th, 2012

He is highly competent and thorough yet caring.Dr. Ayres listens without interrupting and even makes eye contact. I feel fortunate to have found someone with his expertise and experience in small town MO after I moved here from a major medical center in Indianapolis.