A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryce Bardezbanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryce Bardezbanian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bardezbanian
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bardezbanian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryce Bardezbanian, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bardezbanian graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bardezbanian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryce J Bardezbanian MD is a male Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bryce J. Bardezbanian practice?
- Dr. Bryce Bardezbanian has 1 office location.
Dr. Bryce Bardezbanian practices Surgery near Oak Lawn, IL.
See Oak Lawn Surgeons.