Dr. Bryce Benbow DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 13th, 2012
Dr Benbow is one of the most carrying Doctor, he will give you the up most respect. i love the way he explain and taking his time to make sure you understand every thing he is saying he say i'm a Big Baby. Doctor Benbow has my vote and i will keep on recommending patient to him...

April 26th, 2012
Poor office staff and always out of the office
Dr Benbow did surgery on my back! His office staff will lie and not return your calls when they tell you they will! Hopefully you have no complications afterwards or they will schedule you a appointment a month out and show no interest or concern about it and leave you twisting in the wind!Starting to worry that maybe this wasn't a good doctor to perform surgery on me!!! seems like he has plenty of time to make T.V commercials but not care for the patients he has treated!

March 5th, 2012
Unprofessional Staff
Called to set up a follow up appointment after surgery and staff kept forwarding my call to voicemail after admitting that they were having phone problems... Did not make sense. After asking staff to take down a written message for Dr. Benbow, they still refused.

March 21st, 2011
GREAT DOCTOR
Dr Benbow is the first doctor who really listened to what I said. He gave me a thorough exam and diagnosed me condition. He spent plenty of time with me and never made me feel rushed! I would highly recommend Dr. Benbow to anyone!

October 16th, 2008
The Best!
Dr. Benbow is the best doctor I have ever had. He always takes time to listen and then give his opinion. He never makes me feel like I am taking up his time. He goes above and beyond in his medical care.