A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. C. Bowling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. C. Bowling, Urogynecologist / Pelvic Reconstructive Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Fecal Incontinence
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Pelvic Pain
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowling graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bowling has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. C. Bryce Bowling MD is a male Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Urology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. C. B. Bowling practice?
- Dr. C. Bowling has 1 office location.
- Dr. C. Bowling practices Urology and Gynecology near Knoxville, TN.