Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About C. Bryce Bowling, MD, FACOG, FACS
C. Bryce Bowling, MD, FACOG, FACS, MD, FACOG is a Doctor primarily located in Knoxville, TN. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology and Urology. C. Bryce Bowling, MD, FACOG, FACS is affiliated with University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital. C. Bryce Bowling, MD, FACOG, FACS has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
C. Bryce Bowling, MD, FACOG, FACS has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
C. Bryce Bowling, MD, FACOG, FACS is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.
Dr. Hayley Trimble
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
Knoxville, TN 0 mi7
Dr. Larry Kilgore
Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Knoxville, TN 0 mi37
Dr. Stephanie Cross
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Knoxville, TN 0 mi25