Wonderful Dr., Staff, and Office show details Wonderful Dr., Staff, and Office
Oct 3rd, 2012

I don't like shots or do well with pain! Dr Heiner was wonderful to put me at ease and was very good to walk me through the procedure. The staff is very caring also. He is alwasy striving to learn more and have up to date equipment to make our experience as plesant as possible.

Wonderful experience show details Wonderful experience
Aug 24th, 2012

My daughter had her wisdom teeth out. Dr. Heiner was thoughtful and answered our questions in a caring and non-patronizing manner. Surgery went well and I strongly recommend him.

It was surgery - and they made it not suck. show details It was surgery - and they made it not suck.
Jul 23rd, 2011

Dr. Heiner has a great bedside manner, and may be the nicest doctor I've ever met. He was thorough and answered questions at my consultation and helped me understand my choices. The day of surgery, we got started right away. I had all four wisdom teeth removed and had very little pain or discomfort after surgery, no bruising or swelling, and the staff called to ask how I was feeling. The staff was friendly and accomodating and answered my family's questions about caring for me after surgery. Truly a great medical office!

Would recommend! show details Would recommend!
Jun 17th, 2011

Dr Heiner explained the procedure before hand to put me at ease with it. He was confident that I could stay on plavix and asprin as my heart doctor had requested to not ever miss a dose. He explained that he could fix a bleeding problem if necessary. I will be going back to him shortly for a tooth extraction and I believe the procedure will go as well as the last one.

My first dental implant show details My first dental implant
by Michelle on Mar 28th, 2011

I had my first dental implant experience with Dr. Heiner last week. The process went better than expected. I didn't feel any discomfort after the surgery. Dr. Heiner was kind enough to call me that night to check on me. Dr. Heiner and his crew were excellent.

Very Satisfied Customer !! show details Very Satisfied Customer !!
Mar 6th, 2011

Excellent bedside manner !! Doctor explained implant procedure and made me feel comfortable before surgery. Staff called me up a couple hours after surgery to ensure I was feeling fine. Dr Heiner followed up with phone call the day after the implant procedure to ensure I was recovering well and see if I had any questions. Friendly, very knowledgeable, and caring Dr. Highly recommend to anyone that needs an implant.