Dr. Bryce Jackson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

no change

November 24th, 2016
PHYSICIANS SECRETS UNFOLD/STATE OF FLORIDA/ NEW YORK
RECORDS SEALED IN NEW YORK AND DISBARRED IN NEW YORK. RECORDS NOT SEALED IN STATE OF FLORIDA. MANY MOTHERS STAYED IN LABOR BECAUSE OF DR. JACKSON ON DINNER DATES. PLACED CALLS AND GIVE THEM A ANOTHER PILL AND I'LL CHECK BACK TO TELL YOU TO GIVE THEM ANOTHER PILL. HAS ANYONE EVERY THOUGHT HOW MANY BABIES HAVE RECEIVED BIRTH DAMAGES AND DELIVERING CHILD.SEEMS TO HAVE MANY CHARGES AND WIGGLES OUT OF THEM. BUT HE COULD NEVER WIGGLE HIS WAY OUT OF CHARGES IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA THAT A FAMILY MEMBER OF MINE CHARGED HIM WITH DUE TO R.A.P.E. MY FAMILY HAS SEEN MANY DARK DAYS DUE TO THIS DOCTOR. CELL PHONE RECORDS DONT LIE OR PAGERS TO THE HOSPITALS. THE PERSON HE R.A.P.E.D. WAS A PATIENT. HE HAS EVEN BEEN KNOWN TO CLIMB A TWO STORY TOWNHOME IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AND THE P.O.L.I.C.E. CAME OUT AND HE FELL OFF THE TOWNHOME NOW BECAUSE HE DELIVERED THE P.O.L.I.C.E. WIVES BABIES THERE NEVER WAS A REPORT MADE DUE TO THE C.O.R.R.U.P.T.I.O.N BUT THE PATIENT THAT WAS R.A.P.E.D. WAS NEVER CONSIDERED THE VICTIM. ONE DAY I WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO TESTIFY FOR ANOTHER DESERVING SOUL. MY SISTER LOST HER LIFE

March 25th, 2016
Love dr Jackson! He's amazing, his staff not so much!

May 14th, 2015
He was not present majority of the time for labor OR delivery. He required a follow up check on a circumcision. We had to wait TWO HOURS to see him at his ofdicet. His office does not even have a changing table. Requires the baby to come back for a checkup but doesn't have the deciency for a changing table. Ridiculous. I had to change my infant in the HOT car because their bathroom doesn't even have sink countertop for you to change the baby on. I would NOT recommend.

March 4th, 2014
extremely unprofessional staff members
I had the worst experience in Dr. Jackson's office. The unprofessionalism of the stuff (Ms. Jenny and Ms. Cathy, they refused to give me their last names) was unbelievable. While I was waiting on my Medicaid to go through, I got in a car wreck. I was 22 weeks pregnant. I called the office and asked to schedule an appointment as soon as possible, and told them that I was willing to pay cash. I've been told that I had to pay $850 for one visit, which was half of what I owed. When I told them that I was getting Medicaid, they said that it didn't matter. Actually, Ms. Jenny in particular said and I quote, "Honey, I just don't think you are going to get it." When I told her that Emerald Coast would only charge me $250, she said, "Well may be you should go there!" So I did. The best decision I could have made. In addition to that, the next day, I received a phone call from Emerald Coast to schedule an appointment, Ms. Kim told me that I actually had full coverage already, and didn't have to pay anything. So the staff at Dr. Jackson's office didn't even bother to check that. Later, I received a letter from Dr. Jackson, stating that he was going to stop being my doctor because I didn't pay (that's what he's been told by his office manager Ms. Cathy.) When I called back to clarify the situation, once again Ms. Cathy was extremely rude and unprofessional, not to mention she discriminated my nationality. She raised her voice at me and told me how glad she was that I transferred. So if you want someone who does not care about your well-being or, what's most important, well-being of your unborn child, you should choose Dr. Jackson. Otherwise, I would recommend Emerald Coast. I wish I would go there from the beginning.

March 30th, 2011
He delievered my son
He delievered our first child in 2008. He is a great doctor but he is ALWAYS busy since he doesnt have partners, which also means that your appointments might run late. I didnt mind though. He is hard to understand at first but once you get used to him you can hear him clearly. He loves to talk and is very friendly. He didnt seem to mind at all the silly questions my husband and I asked him all the time. His staff is awesome as well.

June 24th, 2010
Blessing
Dr. Jackson is an Awesome Doctor! I coudn't have asked for a better doc. God used him as my vehicle for a blessing 9years ago when he was my doctor through the birth of my first daughter when I was young and going through. I hear others stories about their doctors and I am soo grateful he was mine!! I thank god for him and pray his continued success!

January 18th, 2009
He is a wonderful doctor!!!
I really like Dr. Jackson. He is a very warm and kind person. He delivered my daughter and everything went along as it should have. He also found a problem that my last ob didn't. I was anemic and he corrected it like a pro. Although I had trouble understanding him sometimes, he was still there to answer any questions that I had no matter how silly or serious. I would recommend him to anyone that wanted a really great doctor.