A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryce Kellams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryce Kellams is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryce Kellams, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kellams graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kellams has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Martha Jefferson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryce Samuel Lenox Kellams MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bryce S. Kellams practice?
- Dr. Bryce Kellams has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bryce Kellams practices Family Medicine near Charlottesville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Crozet, VA.
See Charlottesville Family Physicians.