A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryce Kerlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryce Kerlin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryce Kerlin, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerlin graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kerlin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Nationwide Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryce A Kerlin MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Bryce A. Kerlin practice?
- Dr. Bryce Kerlin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bryce Kerlin practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Oncologists.