Dr. Bryce Tiller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bryce Tiller?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 12th, 2017

So handsome I almost fainted

May 12th, 2017

One of the most arrogant doctors ever

He was very rude and arrogant when I went to the ER. He almost gave me a medication that would have made a contraindication with my maintenance medication. He's not fit to be a doctor at all and he's rude. The hospital he works at sucks too.

July 2nd, 2015

Arrogant...

Dr. Tiller is one of the most arrogant and condescending doctors I've ever delt with. Yes he is a doctor, but he talks to you like he's some kind of god. Very rude and unfortunately smug.........

April 20th, 2015

Best DR in JAX

Wouldn't want to be seen by any one else!

August 18th, 2013

Would never recommend this doctor

I saw Dr. Tiller in the ER at OPMC. He asked few questions, never examined me, ordered a few tests and then gave me a wrong diagnosis that would ultimately mean I would need surgery. When I followed up w/my specialist days later he was shocked that any doctor would make the incorrect diagnosis that Dr. Tiller did and I did not need surger (thankfully!). While the nursing and other staff were quite kind and helpful, Dr. Tiller was arrogant and made a misdiagnosis, causing major stress and costing me additional money. I would not recommend this doctor.

May 6th, 2012

Tiller Experience

I was referred by my physician for additional testing to determine cause of long term constipation and difficulty urinating post acute diverticulitus treatment.He ignored the reason for my visit, my description of symptoms and timing, and appeared to make a snap decision based on paperwork I brought from my doctor. He did no additional testing as requested other than an X-ray which he knew was already done at my primary doctor and showed evidence of constipation. He wasted my time and money and was degrading in his behavior. He made me feel that my condition is comical and trivial. He then began to goad me once I challenged his diagnosis.

December 26th, 2011

appendicitis

brought my daughter in for severe pain in her belly and this doctor failed to diagnose appendicitis.

November 23rd, 2011

MR.

Terrible experience.

July 14th, 2011

Excellent care :-)

My time in the ER(Memorial, Jax,Fl.) was overall GREAT!! Dr. Bryce Tiller, and the nursing staff were very caring. They were always by my side to see how I was, and if I needed anything :-) I would recommend Dr. Bryce Tiller!! :-) He gets a good rating from me!!

April 6th, 2011

Awesome Dr. very good bedside manner!

November 27th, 2009

Patient

You were excellent! You were patient, kind, and listened to my problem. You gave the correct diagnosis! You were the best emergency doctor Ive ever had! Thanks a million! : )

May 25th, 2017