Emergency Physicians
Video profile
2626 Capital Medical Blvd
Tallahassee, FL 32308
850-325-5885
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

|  Would never recommend this doctor  |  show details
Aug 18th, 2013

I saw Dr. Tiller in the ER at OPMC. He asked few questions, never examined me, ordered a few tests and then gave me a wrong diagnosis that would ultimately mean I would need surgery. When I followed up w/my specialist days later he was shocked that any doctor would make the incorrect diagnosis that Dr. Tiller did and I did not need surger (thankfully!). While the nursing and other staff were quite kind and helpful, Dr. Tiller was arrogant and made a misdiagnosis, causing major stress and costing me additional money. I would not recommend this doctor.

|  Lawyer  |  show details
by Amy K on Mar 9th, 2013

Dr. Tiller jumps to radically wrong conclusions about his patients. He is a highly smug doctor and can not take suggestions from his peers. Going against all common compassion, he will DENY patients Health Care, turn them away at the door of an E.R. with out even "looking" at the person in front of him. He is bias against certain "groups" of people leading him to very poor manners and a horrible doctor. He is currently being sued in Civil Court for Medical Malpractice.

|  Tiller Experience  |  show details
May 6th, 2012

I was referred by my physician for additional testing to determine cause of long term constipation and difficulty urinating post acute diverticulitus treatment.He ignored the reason for my visit, my description of symptoms and timing, and appeared to make a snap decision based on paperwork I brought from my doctor. He did no additional testing as requested other than an X-ray which he knew was already done at my primary doctor and showed evidence of constipation. He wasted my time and money and was degrading in his behavior. He made me feel that my condition is comical and trivial. He then began to goad me once I challenged his diagnosis.

|  appendicitis  |  show details
Dec 26th, 2011

brought my daughter in for severe pain in her belly and this doctor failed to diagnose appendicitis.

|  Excellent care :-)  |  show details
Jul 14th, 2011

My time in the ER(Memorial, Jax,Fl.) was overall GREAT!! Dr. Bryce Tiller, and the nursing staff were very caring. They were always by my side to see how I was, and if I needed anything :-) I would recommend Dr. Bryce Tiller!! :-) He gets a good rating from me!!

|  show details
Apr 6th, 2011

Awesome Dr. very good bedside manner!

|  Patient  |  show details
Nov 27th, 2009

You were excellent! You were patient, kind, and listened to my problem. You gave the correct diagnosis! You were the best emergency doctor Ive ever had! Thanks a million! : )

|  show details
Nov 23rd, 2009

Dr. Tiller was cute as can be!!! Very handsome!!!