Dr. Bryce Tiller Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Bryce Tiller?

Posted on September 12th, 2017

So handsome I almost fainted

One of the most arrogant doctors ever

Posted on May 12th, 2017

He was very rude and arrogant when I went to the ER. He almost gave me a medication that would have made a contraindication with my maintenance medication. He's not fit to be a doctor at all and he's rude. The hospital he works at sucks too.

Arrogant...

Posted on July 2nd, 2015

Dr. Tiller is one of the most arrogant and condescending doctors I've ever delt with. Yes he is a doctor, but he talks to you like he's some kind of god. Very rude and unfortunately smug.........

Best DR in JAX

Posted on April 20th, 2015

Wouldn't want to be seen by any one else!

Would never recommend this doctor

Posted on August 18th, 2013

I saw Dr. Tiller in the ER at OPMC. He asked few questions, never examined me, ordered a few tests and then gave me a wrong diagnosis that would ultimately mean I would need surgery. When I followed up w/my specialist days later he was shocked that any doctor would make the incorrect diagnosis that Dr. Tiller did and I did not need surger (thankfully!). While the nursing and other staff were quite kind and helpful, Dr. Tiller was arrogant and made a misdiagnosis, causing major stress and costing me additional money. I would not recommend this doctor.

Tiller Experience

Posted on May 6th, 2012

I was referred by my physician for additional testing to determine cause of long term constipation and difficulty urinating post acute diverticulitus treatment.He ignored the reason for my visit, my description of symptoms and timing, and appeared to make a snap decision based on paperwork I brought from my doctor. He did no additional testing as requested other than an X-ray which he knew was already done at my primary doctor and showed evidence of constipation. He wasted my time and money and was degrading in his behavior. He made me feel that my condition is comical and trivial. He then began to goad me once I challenged his diagnosis.

appendicitis

Posted on December 26th, 2011

brought my daughter in for severe pain in her belly and this doctor failed to diagnose appendicitis.

MR.

Posted on November 23rd, 2011

Terrible experience.

Excellent care :-)

Posted on July 14th, 2011

My time in the ER(Memorial, Jax,Fl.) was overall GREAT!! Dr. Bryce Tiller, and the nursing staff were very caring. They were always by my side to see how I was, and if I needed anything :-) I would recommend Dr. Bryce Tiller!! :-) He gets a good rating from me!!

Posted on April 6th, 2011

Awesome Dr. very good bedside manner!

Patient

Posted on November 27th, 2009

You were excellent! You were patient, kind, and listened to my problem. You gave the correct diagnosis! You were the best emergency doctor Ive ever had! Thanks a million! : )

Posted on May 25th, 2017