A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryn Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryn Henderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Henderson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryn Jarald Henderson DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bryn J. Henderson practice?
- Dr. Bryn Henderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Bryn Henderson practices Family Medicine near Orange, CA.
See Orange Family Physicians.