A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryon Berge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryon Berge is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Berge graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Berge has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryon Lee Berge DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bryon L. Berge practice?
- Dr. Bryon Berge has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bryon Berge practices Family Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wheat Ridge, CO and Bridgeville, PA.
See Pittsburgh Primary Care Doctors.