A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryon Berge is Good. Dr. Berge has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Berge graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berge has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Centura Health St. Anthony North
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berge accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Bryon Berge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bryon L. Berge practice?
Dr. Bryon Berge practices Family Medicine near Wheat Ridge, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Wheat Ridge Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bryan Berge, Dr. Brian Berge, Dr. Bryant Berge