A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryon Chamberlain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryon Chamberlain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chamberlain
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chamberlain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bryon Chamberlain, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chamberlain graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chamberlain has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryon Craig Chamberlain MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bryon C. Chamberlain practice?
- Dr. Bryon Chamberlain has 1 office location.
Dr. Bryon Chamberlain practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Surgeons.