Dr. Bryon Chamberlain Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bryon Chamberlain?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Bryon Chamberlain?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 28th, 2016

Qua;ity Care

Dr. Chamberlain recently performed surgery on me to repair a torn distal biceps tendon . I am progressing as prognosticated. Dr. Chamberlain has also performed procedures on my wife, son and nephew. All with positive results. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr. Chamberlain. Kudos to his staff as well. They are always courteous and professional

July 22nd, 2016

Had surgery on my shoulder which he said that he could repair. He didn't tell me that my shoulder was beyond repair and did not suggest replacement. Every visit after the operation, he would just say come back again and the pain is probably inflammation and would go away. After follow up appointments and 3 months of therapy, the pain and lack of range of motion (no improvement at all), I went to see another surgeon and he told me the bad news that it should have been replaced and that I suffered the surgery for nothing. There was no cartilage left in my shoulder joint, which was the cause of my pain.

October 26th, 2015

Service is sliding downhill

I been a patient here for more then a year. Service and wait time were all pretty good. But I can see it going down hill. Longer wait times,less time with patients and some staff members are getting crabby.

May 11th, 2017